Monday 15 December 2014

I believe and I See a United Nigeria

 

I believe and I See a United Nigeria 

 

By Expertson  |  Posted Less than a minute ago  |  Nigeria
I believe Nigeria will be better tomorrow, what I see in Nigeria is great and better, a better nation and loved people. No evil, no war, no disintegration and no corruption. What I see tomorrow is peace and unity.

I believe tomorrow Nigeria will change much and better.
Coming February 14th 2014, nobody should initial idea of voting for you, study and research on the candidates, find out more about them, make sure nobody decides for you. Choose a better candidate, pray that God in heaven will make any candidate elected tomorrow better, best and change mover, Nigeria must be better.

You and I can do great in working out best Nigeria. Do not stay back, waiting for that change, we can work collectively to achieve united goal. Refuse anybody violent idea and do not engage in such.

See a united Nigeria and dream a better Nigeria.

I believe and I See a United Nigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment