Thursday 12 September 2013

I Love My Family








I never tell them (My beloved family) that I ever love them with my heart and cannot allow anything trouble to affect them. I pray to God on my time alone to protect, provide and love my family, even my desired wish for them is to be happy and live a long life contented. I enjoy seeing them happy and strong. Whenever anyone is sick I sick inside and become restless until the sickness disappears. I don’t complain sickness even affecting needs to them because I think it will be a strong load.

I was born early 90s from the family of Mr/Mrs Ogbonna with three children and I am the second child. My parents never see my happy mode last a very long time. I live lonely, self minded and self instructed. I receive good education and well up bringing, exposed and enlightened but always prefer good times alone. Never need trouble people around and can detect trouble and avoid it. My life especially to my family is a difficult type because no constant connection and chat. Family discussion is strictly avoided but participate secretly unknown to everyone. I Love learning and exploiting but communicate wit only by writing on note and chatting socially. I consider life as film or picture which later will be previewed to others. In lifetime one need total attention to meet expected set goal which has been programmed to help your successor and inspirers in setting another mission.  

I can do anything secretly to keep them happy and I love my life. I can teach them through my writing and behavior.

Outside my family I don’t keep friends, in fact I don’t have a true friend, though many close contact may think I consider them my friends but the truth remains I have no true friend. I love to make friend but I end up making them happy and wise not friend.

My life is bond in lonely and I love been personally.

I love my mother so much and I wish God will make her see real happiness, contentment and long life by the special grace of God. My beloved sister it is true fact that I never let you see my love for you but I want you to know that you’re special to me. And to my elder brother though my silent life may look like I never love you and family but that’s just my life and the truth remains I love you morethan you think. Also to my extended family I love you all.

Finally to my friends, colleagues and Acquaintance I want say that I love you all

Special dedication to my mother, sister and brother, also to friends, colleagues and Acquaintance.

Prince Ikenna Ogbonna
Expertson and Expertsonike.Groups

No comments:

Post a Comment